Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Cricut Carts I Must Have

I received an email from Memory Miser today and there are two new Cricut carts that are definitely going to the top of my wish list.

The first one is the Elegant Edges.








I was going to start buying the nestabilities dies but with this cartridge I don't think I will need to. Just look at all those designs.


The second cart which this is the first time I've seen it, but it may have already been out for awhile, is Baby Steps.








Aren't those little babies sooo cute??!! I can see lots of cards being made. I'll just need more friends to have more babies. LOL.

I may have to wait awhile until they come down in price though. I just can't seem to justify spending over $50 on a cart regardless of how adorable they are. Although I do have an Anniversary and Birthday coming up. :)

2 comments: