Friday, April 15, 2011

Silly Little Monkey Layout

Sorry it has taken me so long to post Carson's layout. I've been dealing with a headache and neck pain for the last week and finally went in to see the Dr. She in turn sent me to my dentist because it turns out that I have been clenching my teeth which is the cause of the headaches and neck pains. So long story short, I now have to wear a mouth guard at night to hopefully cure me of my teeth clenching. So on to the layout.

Here is my little monkey boy Carson.




For the monkey stamps, I colored them using copic markers and then added glossy accents on top.



List of materials:
Patterned Paper and Cardstock- Recollections
Monkey Stamps- The Paper Studio
Title Stickers- The Paper Studio
Border strips- K&Company
Glossy Accents
Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. So fun, thanks for sharing!

    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete