Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Card and Shadowboxes

Wow! Where does the time go? Hard to believe it is already October. I've been working on some Halloween projects and thought I would share them. First up is a Halloween card. The digital image is from Whimsie Doodles and can be found here along with lots of other adorable stamps. I colored her in using Prismacolor colored pencils and just love how her hair turned out.



















Next up, I made a Halloween shadowbox for my youngest son's teacher. The shadowboxes were originally from Dollar Tree but I found mine at a Goodwill for .49 cents. I liked the one I made for her so much that I decided to make one for myself as well. The top picture is for the teacher and the bottom one is mine.























Thanks for stopping by! I'm going to attempt to do a better job posting on here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment