Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Love Fall

This is my favorite time of year. The leaves have all changed colors and the air is so crisp. Well except for this week, this week we are having an Indian Summer so the weather has been very summer like. It's back to Fall this weekend though, when the temperatures dip back down into the 40's.

I worked on two different cards to help get me into the season. For the first one I used a Whimsie Doodle digital image called Lizzie's Pumpkins which can be found here. I used Prismacolor pencils to color her in and various scrapbook papers and embellishments.


The second card I once again used a Whimsie Doodle stamp called Turkey Split and colored him in with Prismacolors. I just love him!
















Next up on my project to do list...Christmas cards. =) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment